--Supported by "LINK-PP" Magnetic Rj45 PN#LPJ16183A28NL & LPJG16314A4NL
● Two Gigabit (1000Mb) metallic ports connected via PHY/RGMII to the on-chip Ethernet switch
● Two 100Mb metallic ports connected via PHY/MII to the PRU-ICSS subsystems
Reconfiguration through resistor removal and installation can provide an alternate Ethernet connectivity:
● Four 100Mb metallic ports connected via PHY/MII to the PRU-ICSS subsystems
Software support for the AM572x IDK EVM is provided within the Processor Software Development Kit
(SDK) package.This includes both Linux and RTOS support.
● 4 Ethernet ports with concurrent operation including 2 from PRU-ICSS
● 2GB DDR3
● Profibus connection, EtherCAT and RS485 Headers
● On-board eMMC
● Mini PCIe, USB3, and HDMI connectors
● Ethernet I/O
● 4x10/100 Ethernet Rj45, LPJ16183A28NL "LINK-PP"
● 2x10/100/1000 Ethernet Rj45, LPJG16314A4NL "LINK-PP"
For any further information,Welcome to visit www.ti.com, you will find out our logo"LINK-PP" on TMDXIDK5728 Industrial Development Kit (IDK) Board
Contact Person: Factory Sales Team