Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||11.4mm Max||Footprint:||29.2mm X 21.8mm Max|
|Toplogy:||Forward And Flyback||Mass Production:||LP1736NL|
|PA1736NL => LP1736NL||FLYBACK TRANSFORMER||Forward and Flyback|
High Frequency Wire Wound Transformers
1. The temperature of the component (ambient plus temperature rise) must be within the
stated operating temperature range.
2. The above transformers and inductors have been tested and approved by Pulse’s power
IC partners and are sited in the appropriate datasheet or evaluation board documentation
at these companies. To determine which IC and IC partners are matched with the above
Pulse part numbers please consult the IC Cross Reference on the Pulse website.
3. For flyback topology applications, it is necessary to ensure that the transformer will not
saturate in the application. The peak flux density (Bpk) should remain below 2700Gauss.
To calculate the peak density, use the following formula:
Bpk (Gauss) = K1_Factor * Ipk (A)
4. In high volt-sec applications, it is important to calculate the core loss of the transformer.
Approximate transformer core loss can be calculated as:
CoreLoss (W) = 1.32E-13 * (Freq_kHz) * (ΔB_Gauss)
where ΔB can be calculated as:
For Flyback Topology: ΔB = K1_Factor * (A)
For Forward Topology: ΔB = K1_Factor * Volt-µsec
5. Optional Tape & Reel packaging can be ordered by adding a “T” suffix to the part
number (i.e. PA0273NL becomes PA0273NLT). Pulse complies with industry standard tape
and reel specification EIA481. The tape and reel for this product has a width (W=44mm),
pitch (Po=32mm) an depth (Ko=11.78mm).
6. The “NL” suffix indicates an RoHS-compliant part number. Non-NL suffixed parts are
not necessarily RoHS compliant, but are electrically and mechanically equivalent to NL
versions. If a part number does not have the “NL” suffix, but an RoHS compliant version
is required, please contact Pulse for availability.
|PA1736NL Flyback Transformer High Frequency Wire Wound Transformers SMT 12Pins|
PA1736NL Flyback Transformer High Frequency Wire Wound Transformers SMT 12Pins